Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bible Note Page using Read, Reflect & Respond Approach

Dear friends,

After a little twiddling with PDF uploads...

This is a Bible study note page that uses the Read, Reflect & Respond approach. I designed it based on one that someone gave me when I was in high school. I use it for my own devotional times. Sometimes it takes a few days to complete a passage of several verses, but it is worth the effort. On the back, I like to write out extra cross reference verses.

The file is PDF format. If you click on "More" and then save it as a file on your computer, then you can open it in full size and print it. If you try to print it without doing it, it will attempt to do it in Portrait layout rather than the necessary Landscape format.

Feel free to pass it along.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Grace and peace,
Virginia


Read Reflect and Respond Bible Note Page

No comments:

Post a Comment